Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blame dA. (I envy *you people* who can just frame their emotions into words so much better than I can...)

I've been an ass.

Everyone who has
cared for me,
What have I done in return?

What have I done in return?

Thanked them by making their lives
miserable.
Annoying them,
Ignoring them,
Manipulating them,
Making them Eat
themselves from the inside out

Even the ones I liked, Loved, or Befriended.

All I ever bring is misery, isn't it?
Misery laced with happiness,
but still

Misery.

And then I proceed,
proceed to convince myself
I bring more smiles than tears
More joy than pain
More happiness
then Hate

But do I?

Every time I take a look,
I see frustration,
I see anger,
I see jealousy,
I see lust,
I see One split between two worlds
I see ugly emotions,
ones which i have caused.

This sounds hypocritical.

They tell me it's allright,
That it's okay because we're friends,
But all the same,

I'm doing it.

But...
What matters is now.

Dare I change?

I wonder if she still has my heart.
I wonder if she deserves something like that.

It's like giving ash to an Angel, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment